Hand and Wrist Physical Therapy
At Close Physical Therapy we understand how important the use of your hands and wrist are to you. Whether you have carpal tunnel, arthritis, a sprain, an injury or a break we can help. With physical therapy, we will work with you to increase strength and usage of your hands and wrist.
At Close Physical Therapy, our hand and wrist rehabilitation plan of care will include:
- The establishment of realistic and functional short-term and long-term goals to help maximize the patient’s rehabilitation potential.
- Education regarding the care and treatment.
- Prevention and correction of soft tissue and/or joint dysfunction.
- Creating a treatment plan special to your needs and injury.
- An individual home exercise/activity program.
- Exercising, strengthening and stretching.